I have heard many women who want to be in a relationship attempt to rationalize why they don’t have a man by saying things like:
“It takes a strong man to HANDLE a strong woman like me!”
which usually translates as…
“It takes a strong man to handle my lack of FEMININITY, my need to CONTROL him, and my incessant DISRESPECT…”
PROBLEMS should be handled….CHILDREN should be handled…ANIMALS should be handled…but a grown adult woman should not NEED to be handled by anyone.
When a man is faced with HANDLING a woman… 1 out of 3 things usually happens:
1. She IS handled….MAN handled
2. She remains single
3. She gets a man…BUT he is a passive…mangina…simp who is willing to lay down his masculinity in order for her to pick it back up.
A STRONG man usually gravitates towards a truly strong woman whose “strength” isn't rooted in obnoxiousness or derived from her ability to take on male characteristics.
This woman is STRONG because:
– She is secure in her femininity
– She is fearless when her man leads or takes control.
– She knows she is female… and that her TRUE strength lies in her WOMANhood…and not in “pseudo” manhood.
That being said…any woman that feels she needs to be handled…should not be seeking a RELATIONSHIP…she should be seeking HELP for an identity crisis.